Springfield Anesthesia Service is a provider of Anesthesia to some of New England’s top hospitals and healthcare system. We are an exclusive provider of Baystate Health and Medical Center located in Springfield, MA. Anesthesiologists will be able to provide high quality anesthesia care between hospitals and outpatient centers in the area. They will also have excellent patient care focus while also demonstrating leadership skills.
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited fellowship program
- Completion of an Anesthesiology residency program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Anesthesiology
- Active Massachusetts medical license and DEA license without prior disciplinary history
- Perform high-quality care in Anesthesiology
- Evaluate patients with excellent service and communication
- Work and communicate well with staff including Anesthesiologists, CRNA’s and Board of Directors and other staff within Baystate and SAS.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by the Medical Director
- Must be willing to travel occasionally to all locations within the system, all in close proximity to our main center.
Shift & Hours:
- Full time, days, no call
- Full time, with call
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Health insurance (medical, dental and vision)
- Life & Disability ins. for long-term and short-term
- 401k with company match
- Malpractice Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time
- Top tier pay in the area
- This position could be full time or part time (depending on needs of the individual and company)
Job Category: Anesthesiologist
Job Type: Days Full Time No Call