Springfield Anesthesia Service is a large, multidisciplinary group of Physician’s and CRNA’s located in Springfield, MA. We are the exclusive providers of Anesthesia and Pain Services to Baystate Health System’s 4 hospitals and Level I trauma center. We have been embedded in the Pioneer Valley for over 50 years. As an academic facility, our physician’s are mentors and faculty of UMass Chan Medical School.
Our Pain Management Physician’s work to alleviate chronic pain through interventional treatments and in tandem with a PT and acupuncture. Out unique team approach allows us to provide exceptional pain care with the goal of restoring function and improving the quality of life for our patients.
Requirements of this position:
- ACGME accredited Pain Fellowship Program (completed or in progress)
- Completion of Anesthesiology Residency (not required, preferred)
- Board certified/Eligible in Pain Medicine (and/or Anesthesiology)
- Active MA medical license and DEA license without prior disciplinary history
- Perform high quality interventional procedures in the outpatient pain management center and OR
- Evaluate patients with excellent service and communication, which includes performing musculoskeletal/neuro exams, recommending appropriate studies, therapies and treatment planning to diagnose and manage pain.
- Work and communicate well with staff and pain management team members
- Partnership Track offered*
- Top pay in the area
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Generous Vacation Time
- Full Time or Part Time available (depending on the needs of the individual and company at the time of application)