Springfield Anesthesia Service (SAS) is hiring an Anesthesiologist for full time to work within Baystate Health locations in Western, Massachusetts.
Springfield Anesthesia Service is the exclusive anesthesia provider for the Baystate Health System including: Baystate Medical Center, Baystate Noble, Baystate Wing, Baystate Franklin and Baystate Pain Management Center.
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited fellowship program
- Completion of an Anesthesiology residency program
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Anesthesiology
- Active Massachusetts medical license and DEA license without prior disciplinary history
- Perform high-quality care in Anesthesiology
- Supervision of CRNAs with some independent cases
- Evaluate patients with excellent service and communication
- Work and communicate well with staff including Anesthesiologists, CRNA’s and Board of Directors and other staff within Baystate and SAS.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by the Medical Director
- Must be willing to travel occasionally to all locations within the system, all in close proximity to our main center.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Generous PTO
- 401k with match
- Partnership Track
- Health Insurance with company paid deductible
- Company paid malpractice insurance – up to $3 million in coverage
- $2,500 CME allowance per year
-Must be authorized to work in the US or eligible for Visa sponsorship by start date
-J1 candidates encouraged to apply